If life is a drama you cry on my shoulder.如果人生是一場戲,你在我的肩膀上哭泣。
All the star will shine and time has come.
所有星星將閃耀光芒,時間也將到來。

 

If something had happened and time can be frozen.如果一些事情發生,時間可以被凍結。
All the questions will be seen as one.
所有的問題將會合而為一。

 

If you are the sailor but the ship wasn't there.如果你是水手,但是船不在那裏。
Could you sail to moon and catch the sun.
你可以航向月亮,伸手碰觸太陽。


If there is a difference in between love and science.
如果愛和自然是有區別的。
Could you tell me where it all begun?
你能告訴我哪裡是一切開始的地方?

If you're child. I'll take you home.如果你是孩子,我將會帶你回家。


If there's a way to find your soul.
如果有一條道路,能夠找回你的靈魂。


If you're a liar.I hope you know. You're not alone.
如果你是個騙子,我希望你知道,你並不孤單。

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

創作者介紹
創作者 Sabrina 的頭像
Sabrina

Sabrina,人生單程車。

Sabrina 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()